8.16.2011

Beachy Hair Waves

For all of you girls out there with thick (ethnic hair) like mine, all those COSMO tips and tricks just don't work! So here is my little tricks for beachy messy hair.  Plus a review on the product I bought just for this picture tutorial. ^^

oh look its me! ^0^ this is after 8 hours. The pomade I used was actually able to withstand quite of bit.

Okay, so here is how my hair was before:
My mom calls it Scarecrow hair.
Step 1:

Heat up that iron! I used a straightening iron because curling irons make it look too made up and less messy/sexy.

Step 2:

Iron hair into waves, which ever direction you want. GO NUTS!

One wave down! It actually doesn't take that much time to do this because you can just quickly make the curls, it doesn't need to be perfect.


Step 3:

ADD Pomade to hands and rub into hair, I used Garnier's Surf Hair

Step 4:

Cinch hair by pinching it in the hand, twirling it, or make little mini buns.

END Result:
TA DA!!

Garnier's Surf Hair Texture Paste STRONG, holds quite well. It is scented and smells good to me, but some people ( those picky people) might not like it.  It doesn't make hair look like its been drowned in products, its gives off quite a matte natural look, not to mention it outlasted all my other hair products (even with my sweating from the scorching California sun)   To be quite frank, I have tried a lot of hair pomades from Victoria's Secret Sexy Hair to Fekkai's Pomade, this price on Garnier's Surf Hair is a whole lot less than the other products I have used and it busted the charts too! That is a steal if you ask me! My new favorite hair styling product.  (BTW, you should use hair protectant cream before ironing your hair. I didn't use it here because I was lazy T_T)

Anyways keep looking smexy ladies! So I have something to gawk at when I am bored.

2 comments:

  1. Garnier's smelllll <3
    reminds me of my childhood !

    lovely tutorial,maybe i'll try it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...