9.06.2011

Ideas for a boyfriend's birthday...

So my boyfriends birthday lands on 9/11, and quite frankly, he isn't the most festive person out there.  He doesn't want anything, or do anything, but being the festive person that I am, I want to do something just for him.  Since he isn't a very materialistic type of person, I thought we could do an all out arcade challenge with some friends, bake him some bomb cupcakes with Pandas all over them (challenging as it is) Buying guys presents are just going to be a waste unless I can afford something he really likes (like a Ferrari, or a house) So giving him great memories is much more meaningful.  Problem is, he doesn't want his friends to be there for his birthday! Argh! Sometimes he can be super stubborn and anti-social.  

My first plan was to just surprise him with his friends and FORCE him to have a blast.  But that wouldn't be great.  Seeing that he is super competitive, an miniature golf/arcade challenge w/ beer and pizza sounds fun!  Now for the challenging part.....the cupcakes.  He is super picky (NO ICING, NO RED VELVET) ...okay I can do this. 

Ideas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...