9.07.2011

Taiwanese Drama > Love Keeps Going

I can say I am a Asian drama addict, it is way better than being addicted to chocolate (although that does sound awfully tempting) For the past few months I have been indulging myself in the wonder Korean drama, and so I decided to go back to Taiwanese drama.  My first pick? Cyndi Wang and the handsome Mike He's drama "Love Keeps Going"  once I started....I just couldn't stop, soon I found myself finishing the whole drama eyes balled out. One thing I like about this drama? There is not typical Taiwanese drama cheesiness.  It has a little touch of a'la Korean drama (with more sexual scenes than any Korean drama may partake in.) . Nope, no spoilers here, but I don't mind sharing the drama with you all.  
Have fun watching it! 

Synopsis:
So Zha Mei Le (AKA CYNDI WANG) overheard her mother and father fighting over who SHOULD NOT take her after their divorce because they felt she was a STUPID child.  So she began to be a better, smarter girl so she would be wanted.  As she grows up a successful woman she meets a man Han Yi Feng (AKA Shi Yi Nan), she develops a relationship with him and they get engaged.  Han Yi Feng brother (AKA MIKE HE) and Zha Mei Le meet on a not so great circumstances and they hate each other.  When Zha Mei Le uncovers a dreadful fact about Han Yi Feng, she ends up befriending his brother and becoming closer to him than she thought. DUN DUN DUN.....

Watch using one of these links ( I took the time to find other sites that are streaming the drama too, so if one doesn't work for you....try the next one)


Theresa*ism's Rating:
The supporting actors aren't as convincing,  that knocks one star down.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...