10.25.2011

Kit Kat >> Mint and Orange flavor

I am so happy I discovered a candy store in San Francisco, CA that sells....Mint and Orange flavor Kit Kats.  I mean they even have Chocolate covered potato chips (as nasty as that sounds) ...and wait for it....CHOCOLATE POP ROCKS! WHAT?!!

They don't call this place Chocolate Factory for no reason yes? At the front door they have bags of CHOCOLATE PASTA! Yeah you actually cook it in boiling water just like regular pasta, but instead of marinara sauce, you can substitute it for ...oh,  I don't know .... how about some strawberry sauce? Either way it was quite baffling to find this.  Since I ....kind of, not really forgot my camera at home, and my phone was out of batteries (which is like...all the time, curse you Android) I used my boyfriends, not so great, Blackberry to take this picture.  So excuse the ....not so great photography. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...