10.10.2011

Movie Review: Killer Elite

Killer Elite
Starring: Robert De Niro, Jason Statham, and Clive Owens

It is supposed to be based off a true story about a few assassins, spies, espionages...whatever you want to call it.
It is practically about a retired British SAS officer forced to get out of retirement to  track down some assassins sent to kill his friends. First of all, Robert De Niro's part is small, second.... I expected more.  I mean have you seen the trailer for this bit?  It looks AWESOME...but it was a tad of a let down...more like "OMG!!!!!!! is that it???? is it an awesome action packed part?!" oohhh nope...another teaser...T_T really Jason?? All you can do is chair flips and some punch out fight with Clive Owens?  Do you get paid the big bucks to show us some amateur moves I can see at a Muay Thai amateur fight? I guess Robert is really getting old...he needs to retire...his acting skills have gone to shatters. boo you.  I know you can't make a true story as interesting without deferring from the true events but dude...I DID NOT BELIEVE IT FOR A SECOND, that means it wasn't REALISTIC.
It is $9.25 to watch a movie now, and for that amount I would like to see something worth it...No, not just me...EVERYONE.  Make our dollar count, and help this stupid RECESSION! ( I am talking to all those who made this movie HAPPEN)

 
 All the action scenes are already in the trailer (T_T) sad to say.
2/5 stars! That means 1 star for the fact that it is a true story, and 1 star for the hunks in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...