7.31.2015

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Primer and Touche Eclat Blur Perfector Review

Hi Alls,
   Today I received YSL's Touche Eclat Blur Primer and Touche Eclat Blur Perfector to use and abuse then post a review. =D   Anyways, here is a little about it.


{ PRIMER }
The primer has specks of gold it in, to illuminate your skin and the liquid keeps you skin matte and feels rather velvety.  When the bottle is unscrewed, there is a little spatula attached to it for easy application. Upon application I blended it in with my fingertips in gentle circular motions. viola!

I would say, I like this product.  I am a long time user of Benefit's Porefessional, but I feel this primer has the same affect, just not in the same form and added bonus of the gold flecks.  I will give it 4 out 5 stars.



{ Profector }
Okay, this right here, is my favorite! Its a BALM in case you didn't know.  For one it becomes a powder on application.  I use it to set my foundation, or on lazy days just over my sunscreen to achieve a more even and matte face. YAY! NO MAKEUP MONDAYS! Anyways,  the puff it comes with is great and all you can carry it around with you to touch up.  I use my beauty blender to apply it at home and the puff for touch ups.  It comes with a little black dust bag so that the pretty case won't get scratched up (oh! the thought that went into this!)   I will give this a 5 out of 5 for its multi function use the time it lasts (about 6 hours) and pretty package.


Just for your references I have never bought any cosmetic items from YSL so this review is solely on these products and not the brand itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...