1.23.2012

Lunar New Years

I might as well jump on this band wagon and wish everyone a safe Lunar New Year ( Chinese/Vietnamese New Years)  I do not celebrate this holiday because...I find it a waste of time. Maybe it is because the people around me has made this holiday become so overwelming (with terrible Asian drivers, crowded lots, and the abundance of Vietnamese swear words getting thrown around) I have given up on this particular holiday.  Some may think I hate my own nationality...I DO NOT. I just DO NOT believe in these stupid mumbo jumbo superstisions Vietnamese and Chinese people believe in. Anyways enough of my yammering on, lets cut to the chase...Happy New Years! Lets have a good year, luck or no luck.

COPY > PASTE > NOW YOU, TOO, CAN BE "CULTURIZED"

HAPPY NEW YEAR! > 恭禧發財
> Gong Xi Fa Cai > Gong Hey Fat Choy > Chúc Mừng Năm Mới 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...