1.23.2012

Graphic Desgin 101 > Book Cover Design

So I am taking some courses on Graphic Design and my professor assigned a project to "remake" a book cover that has already been done ( and apparently we both can concur that it SUCKS ) Here is the original:


MTV endorsed this book, I don't know if it is any good, but with that cover...I would be ashamed to put my logo on it.  Why? At first glance, can you figure out what is pictured on the cover? EHHHH! I can't!  Okay second glace?? LOOK CLOSELY! Yeah a distorted turntable ( someone half assed their job!) Anyways, I came up with two different covers for this new more "HIP" upgraded version. Let me know what y'all think! 

( These ideas are copyrighted ..and so is my blog, so DON'T STEAL, ask permission if you want to use any of my pictures. ^^)


** Note: NO, that is NOT Katy Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...