1.02.2012

Tokidoki Store Gift

Went to the Tokidoki store on my trip to Southern California and picked up a Hello Kitty for Tokidoki messenger bag...they were so great the left me with a bunch of KAWAII stickers and a free gift (which comes with any purchase over $75) a super cute mug.

SO CUTE! I think I love the mug more than the bag now, you should defintely check out the Tokidoki store on Melrose Ave. they also recommended I check out the JAPAN L.A. store which was fucking AWESOME!!!






Just some uber fun pictures of one of my bffs and I running a muck and happy as a clam with all this Hello Kitty and Tokidoki around.

3 comments:

  1. i love the new design ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Japan LA store is so awesome. I love that tokidoki mug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very Good and nice Post for Take the Gift for girl and other Friend Thanks for this Nice Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...