7.13.2012

Mini Photo Shoot with Fabian Sanchez

I know it has been a while since I blogged.  Sorry! I have been meaning to blog but, it has gotten hectic lately.  Any who, recently I was stumped on some graphic design photo projects I have been working on so I called up my old buddy Fabian Sanchez, who works as an armature photographer for help.  We go side tracked because his sister had a Panda Kigurumi laying around. So we decided to do a "QUICK" shoot of me posing as this "Japanese" ( she could be Chinese or Korean, but I will just say Japanese because she looks like a Gyaru model) this so called "quick" shoot ended up taking 4 freaking hours!!!! I guess it was us running to a local wig shop to pick up the wig. (Yes, thats a wig, not my real hair. Oh yes, I forgot to mention I darked my hair and did a slightly ombre-ish color to it...but lets leave the catching up til later, yes?) 

So before I start blabbing on about the differences of the two pictures (I did try to do my makeup like hers ...lots more eyeliner.)  I will let you see and check the differences.


Okay, if you already know what I look like...then you could guess which one is me quickly, also the wig is terrible so that was a dead giveaway.  If you are quite the *ahem* genius and don't know then keep guessing. ( LOL Here is another clue...I AM SHORTER!) So what to get the folds and creases right, I had to balance on one leg for a whole (talk about a leg workout, I kept leaning to the front. Apparently my frontal portion of my skull is heavier) On the other hand we did ATTEMPT to Photoshop some of the folds and creases in to make it look more A-La-Authentic but still ...its not exactly the same. 

For a photographer Fabian has got to be the most CAMERA SHY guy I know.  He was super paranoid that I might snap a picture with my phone and post it up! So, I will not be posting a photo of him up...YET.  Even though, I did not get what I came there for, I still got a kick out of doing this. 

PS:  I am on the right. ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...